Job Number: 1197
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a Professional Services company to help them find a Writer and Content Strategist to develop and execute a multi-channel content strategy.
Our client is a successful, mission-driven professional services firm. Our client seeks an individual who understands marketing and promotion techniques. This person will play a key role in enhancing the company’s branding and educating their customer base on partnership value. This role will collaborate on thought leadership, case studies, educational white papers, and training materials. Additionally, this role will support business development through lead generation.
Job Location: Onsite 5 days/week in Chicago
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create white papers, case studies, and client stories to enhance and build the brand
- Interviewing clients to develop compelling stories about their institutions, missions, and impact
- Collaborate internally with marketing team to create blog posts, social media, email campaigns, and web content
- Design conference and training materials
- Ensuring all content aligns with SEO best practices
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
- Five years minimum professional content writing experience, preferably in professional services or higher education
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent proofreading, editorial skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with multi-channel content strategies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant