Industry: Internal staffing
Job Number: 291
Elevation Talent Group brings talent and clients together in precise fashion, helping everyone achieve new heights at work. We help Marketing & HR professionals get noticed and hired, and we help clients build the Marketing & HR teams they need to achieve their goals.
We offer contract and contract-to-hire flexible workforce solutions, direct hire search (contingent/engaged/retained), and we work with clients nationwide.
Our company was founded in July of 2022 by three industry leaders who wanted to create a special, culture driven company that focuses on exceptional candidate and client experiences.
Learn more about Elevation Talent Group at www.elevationtalentgroup.com.
The Talent Consultant Role
As an Elevation Talent Consultant, you will manage a full cycle desk, working with both talent and clients to create exceptional experiences and successful contract and direct hire placements. This 360° approach optimizes your ability to control success and to deliver a high-touch exceptional experience throughout all stages of the process. Your candidate pipeline will be supported by our In-House Sourcing team, and your client pipeline will benefit from our marketing strategies.
Here's what a Talent Consultant does within Elevation Talent Group:
- Deliver exceptional candidate and client experiences
- Manage your portfolio of candidates and clients within a team-based environment
- Source, search, and screen potential talent using multiple sources, including a LinkedIn Recruiter seat and with the support of our in-house Sourcing team
- Build partnerships with hiring managers and deliver the best solutions for attracting talent
- Manage the placement process from interview through offer acceptance
- Actively seek new business opportunities and follow through on leads generated through your own efforts or from our Marketing team
- Deliver client presentations, negotiate contract terms
- Build your professional network and nurture relationships with passive talent
Your success as a Talent Consultant starts with:
- A love for people and a knack for building relationships
- Resourcefulness … the ability to find a way to get things done
- A thirst for success … driven and motivated
- Openness to learning new methods and open to getting feedback
- Being a strong communicator, which means not only being articulate in speaking and writing but also being a keen listener
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Self-discipline and ability to generate results in a remote environment
- Strong technology aptitude so you can leverage our systems to achieve results
- Passion for creating exceptional candidate and client experiences
Your attitude and your aptitude determine your success. Staffing, sales, recruiting, HR, or Marketing experience is beneficial, but it is not required.
- If you’re new to staffing, we’re going to teach you our industry and how to succeed.
- If you have several years of experience, we’re going to help you continue to build your career and grow thanks to our leaders, our tools, and our culture.
- If you are an experienced producer, you will thrive within Elevation Talent Group, and we will give you the support and space to achieve new heights of success.
Elevation Talent Group is a fully remote company, so this is a “work anywhere” role. We do like to get together occasionally for in-person team meetings or fun team outings.
Why Join Elevation Talent Group?
- Exciting start up company; founders are 26+ year industry leaders who are dedicated to our employees’ success
- The backbone of our culture is our vision, mission, and ELEV8 values
- Recruiting support through our exclusive in-house sourcing team and LI Recruiter seat
- Dedicated digital marketing strategy to build brand awareness and generate leads
- Certified Women-Owned Business
- High-performing recruitment firm with fantastic mentorship and training
- Lucrative uncapped team-based + individual performance bonus structure
- Exceptional benefits
Meet Your Career Consultant
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.