Job Number: 1310
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a global packaging agency to help them find a Senior Production Artist. This is an hybrid opportunity in the client’s Providence, Rhode Island Studio and will provide production expertise across CPG packaged goods design.
Job Location: Hybrid in Rhode Island (Rhode Island or Boston area candidates, local talent only)
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Work collaboratively with an internal creative team as well as cross functional members including project management, compliance, and quality assurance through the development of artwork files through release to vendors.
- Provide production expertise to adapt digital page layout and brand extensions across approved design files using desktop software applications.
- In addition to your daily responsibilities, you will have the opportunity to contribute to conceptual design development initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in preparing files in a preproduction-ready format, ideally within packaging and consumer goods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field of study.
- Knowledgeable in all facets of production to ensure accuracy of file delivered design product.
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant