Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 1204
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a Professional Services company to help them find a Sr Data Analyst to collect, standardize, and statistically analyze primary data on comparative benchmarking.
Our client is a successful, mission-driven professional services firm. Our client seeks an individual who is curious and not just focused on reporting the data, but telling the meaningful story, building visualizations, and effectively communicating the results for business development and client education purposes. This person will have strong technical skills preferably in Tableau and R, balanced with exceptional research and communication skills.
Job Location: Onsite 5 days/week in Chicago
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Pulling data from internal and external databases and other sources
- Creating reports and presentations through Tableau, R, and Excel
- Customizing analysis in collaboration with cross-functional partners as well as senior leadership
- Balancing multiple ongoing projects
- Communicating deadlines and deliverables to team members and leadership to ensure expectations are met and exceeded
- Communicate effectively with clients and vendors to ensure timely completing f projects and workflows
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
- Two years minimum in quantitative data analytics
- Bachelor degree in a quantitative field (social science research, public policy, statistics)
- Experience with Tableau or similar visualization software
- Experience with R or similar statistical software
- Strong command of MS Excel (pivot tables, lookups, charts)
- Strong critical thinking and communications skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant