Job Number: 1302
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a prominent marketing agency to help them find a Sr Copy Writer to serve as a brand steward for both their agency and client teams.
Our client is a successful marketing agency with a passion for best of class branded CPG clientele. Our client seeks an individual who strives to understand the voice and branding of their customer. This person will partner with the creative and design teams to develop communications and content which align with the product and design strategy.
Job Location: Hybrid 2 days/week in Providence, RI
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Collaborate on creative strategies and concepts to engage consumers with the products
- Develop product copy that endorses and captures unique product features
- Review, modify, and develop tone of voice/copy for new and existing brands as well as brand refreshes
- Formulate an understanding of brand category legal/compliance/regulatory requirements
- Master an understanding of brand style/target audience/key competitor samples
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or equivalent field
- Minimum 3+ years Marketing/Advertising experience in the Packaging/CPG field
- Exceptional project management experience with multiple projects
- Keen curiosity into consumer insights and data-driven client-focused solutions
- Tech: Mac OS, MS Suite, Project Management/Routing tools
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant