Industry: Human Resources
Job Number: 14
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices ... while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are currently recruiting talent for senior level HRIS analyst roles. Senior HRIS Analysts:
Qualifications for this role include:
- Partner with HR directors and their customers to analyze work process design and flow, improve processes, and leverage the return on technological capabilities.
- Build project plans, ensure adherence to project schedules, maintain a systems orientation, and work effectively with peers to set technology priorities and conduct long-term planning.
- Serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Senior HRIS Analysts also support HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience. Master's degree in human resource management, MIS, computer science or related degree preferred.
- At least two years related experience required.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) credential preferred.
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.