Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 31
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices ... while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with one of the country’s top brick and mortar and ecommerce retailers to help them find a Senior Business Systems Architect. This is an exciting opportunity to play an essential role within this organization, determining the best solutions to solve complex merchandising opportunities working alongside an outstanding group of associates.
Our client is a leading retailer here in the Chicagoland area. Our client offers fantastic career growth opportunities and the chance to work across a well-established and tenured information technology team.
Job Location: This is a national search for a role that will be hybrid at our client’s Southwest Suburban office; onsite work in Southwest Suburban location is required on a regular basis. Local or national candidates with the ability to be onsite in their corporate suburban office is a requirement of this role. Relocation is provided for out-of-state candidates.
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead solution architecture working cross-functionally with business partners through IT to translate business rules into functionality that results in better business solutions.
- Review and assess existing system capabilities then manage updates, new versions, and troubleshoot accordingly to support the vision and direction for the merchandise systems experience.
- Drive and deliver strong relationship management skills to build strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders, working to uphold and provide communication surrounding Information Management and ensuring that uniformly recognized and accepted data definitions are developed and applied through the organization.
- At least 12 years of business systems management spanning vision, architecture, design, and development.
- Experience and comfort communicating with internal stakeholders and teams to synthesize and create synergies with deliverables, views, and needs.
- Over 5 years of experience solving systems planning and architecture in complex, technical environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or applicable work experience.
Meet Your Career Consultant
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.