Industry: Other Area(s)
Job Number: 1210
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a Professional Services company to help them find a Project Accountant to be a finance/accounting liaison to other departments regarding the status of project billables and deliverables.
Our client is a successful, mission-driven professional services firm. Our client seeks an individual who is highly knowledgeable in project budget tracking, pulling detailed large data reports, and working with leadership to identify trends and opportunities to increase revenue. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who likes a balance of number crunching and analyzing data to make recommendations.
Job Location: Onsite 5 days/week
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with project directors to identify areas of risk between project plan and project trajectory
- Pulling weekly utilization reports to identify projects at risk of exceeding budget
- Conducting project reviews with directors
- Making corrections and shifting resources as appropriate
- Acting as a resource to Business Development team to identify trends of where anticipated costs routinely are exceeded
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- One plus year experience preparing detailed reports from mass amounts of data
- One plus year experience in professional services such as consulting/marketing/engineering/advertising
- Prior experience with Salesforce or Intact a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant