Industry: Human Resources
Job Number: 818
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a Professional Services company to help them find a Payroll Manager to lead the Payroll department with mentorship, policy/control direction, best practices to align with corporate growth strategy.
Our client is a rising force in the workforce solutions industry. Our client seeks an individual who is highly knowledgeable in payroll related employment law at both the federal and state level and is comfortable advising on changes to remain compliant. This person will also serve as a mentor to their team and demonstrate high emotional intelligence with an internal customer focus.
Job Location: Hybrid in office Mon-Wed, Th/Fri at home
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing team of 4 to ensure payroll is processed timely and accurately each week
- Point person for all payroll inquiries, policies, controls, audits, tax compliance
- Responsible for all payroll reporting
- Liaising between Finance, HR, and Leadership team to ensure Payroll’s goals align with company strategy while minimizing risk and exposure
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
- 5 years multi-state payroll experience
- Systems: ADP Workforce Now (system implementation a plus)
- Higher education; Associates minimum, Bachelor’s preferred
- 7 years management experience
- Experience creating policy, controls, rolling out change up and down the ladder
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant