Job Number: 1190
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices...while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a Chicago based industrial tool supplier to help them find a Key Account Manager. This is an hybrid opportunity to work to expand this client’s footprint into the industrial supplier marketplace—we’ve worked closely with this company to build their teams across account management and marketing and we would love to tell you more about their organization and culture!
Job Location: Hybrid (Chicagoland is a requirement)
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide account management through maintaining and fostering existing, and new, relationships with industrial supplier clients providing amazing support and communication.
- Stay current with up-to-date merchandising trends in-store and provide marketplace educational and training support as part of expansion and account management functions.
- Develop and implement long-range growth strategies through industrial sales channels.
- 5+ Years of Experience of Key Account Management expertise with an industrial sales/MRO industry background.
- Current or past experience in presenting findings and reports to both external and internal clients on revenue expectations, key findings, data points, etc.
- Confidence in working with reporting tools and analytics.
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant