Job Number: 1191
At Elevation Talent Group, we aim for excellence based on expertise and leading practices... while always placing people and their experiences first.
We are proudly aligned with a leader in food service marketing and advertising to help them find a strategic Director of Client Services. This is a hybrid work environment with offices in Chicago’s western suburbs and provides the opportunity to lead account teams while championing cutting-edge design and marketing solutions to propel clients’ advertising programs forward.
Our client is a leader in food services marketing and advertising with a team of committed, passionate designers and account team members and leadership. Our client offers the chance to lead the people, vision, and strategy behind award-winning marketing and advertising solutions.
Job Location: Western Suburbs, Illinois, Hybrid
Role Type: Direct Hire
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide high-touch thought leadership and expertise to expand existing business relationships acting as account team lead both internally and externally.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal team members while demonstrating leadership, mentorship, and accountability.
- Act as steward over contract negotiations and client campaign success administering reporting, resourcing, and work prioritization.
- 10+ years of strategic, consultative partnership with external clients within the food service, B2B marketing space, leading clients through effective marketing and advertising solutions.
- Strategic planning expertise across B2B marketing strategies across traditional and digital media.
- Proven relationship skills within internal team to drive, motivate, and engage internal teams while being a consultative partner to external clients.
Like what you see but feel you’re either too qualified or not qualified enough? We’d still love to hear from you! Please get in touch with us to learn about how Elevation Talent Group can help propel your career forward. We’d love to learn about your background and help match you with future opportunities with our wonderful client partners!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, marital status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Meet Your Career Consultant